Les Fremens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Les Fremens

Clan FR L2

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Talk with NCSOFT

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:14

J'ai pétitionné, et voici l'historique :

Hello Nico,

I am transferring your ticket to the North-American Support Team to further assist you. The North-American Support Team can also be reached by visiting the following support website:

http://help.ncsoft.com/

Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Regards,

GM Charlotte

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:21, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:14

Customer (Nico ) 05/19/2010 11:05 AM
Is it possible to get an ANSWER???
Our accounts are LOCKED!
I paid hundreds of euros to NCsoft, is that a way to treat customers??

PS. Ca peut paraitre un peu violent, mais 24h après avoir été "bloqué", j'estime que le minimum était de recevoir un message d'explication.

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 18:46, édité 3 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:15

Response (GM Zanith) 05/19/2010 02:34 PM
Hello Nico,

This mail is to notify you that account [le mien] was confirmed to be violating the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct by engaging in the use of an unauthorized third-party application in conjunction with the Lineage II service.

As a result of this violation, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account(s) will no longer be accessible and will not be reactivated.

Our decision is made in the best interest of the Lineage II service and for the player base.

User Agreement
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/lineage-2-user-agreement.html

Rules of Conduct
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct.html

Thank you,
GM Zanith

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:21, édité 2 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:15

Customer (Nico ) 05/19/2010 02:57 PM
What proofs do you have to accuse me? I posted just after blockage, i had no call in game. What is your proof? I have invested hundreds of adenas in, so, your few words are far not enough !

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:22, édité 2 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty

Response (Will) 05/19/2010 03:21 PM
Hello,

The character failed repeated verification attempts and was also verified exhibiting behavior only possible through the use of a 3rd party program. We were also able to verify consistent participation with other characters also having failed the repeated verification process.

The Support Team will not provide specific information regarding the methods used to verify bot usage. Providing this information would allow bot users the means to develop methods to circumvent the verification checks. However, we are confident in the evidence obtained in respect to this incident.

Please note that even if you happened to have been at the computer at the time you were disconnected or happened to be offline when the account was closed does not indicate that this is when the verification process took place or that a bot program was not used. In most cases, the verification process occurred hours and possibly days before the account was closed.

To eliminate the possibility of account closures based on inconclusive information, the Support Team takes this extra time to ensure to the highest degree possible that the account repeatedly failed the verification tests.

We have taken into consideration hardware such as the G15, Nostromo, or other extensive in-game macros. This is not the case with this account.

Very simply put the actions committed on this account are not achievable by anything other than a "BOT" program.

I have reviewed your case on appeal and the account will remain permanently closed.

Regards,
Will
Lineage II Team Lead

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:20, édité 1 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:16

Customer (Nico ) 05/20/2010 08:19 AM
Good afternoon Will,

If you have made your decision, i am not going to dispute about this.

As a last message to NCsoft company, i got some things to say :
Our clan LesFremens is a small community hardly built by french players, the sole only-french community on Lineage2.
We played legit more than 2 years, kicking players caught in "botting" from our clan, reporting all the bots we could see on Lineage II (the EULA chart was on the top of our forum and had to be accepted to enter and stay in our clan).

After months of reporting, we could notice that the same bots troups were continuously grinding on the same xp/farming spots. Keep on reporting makes us get more ncsofts automatic messages "please provide more information" (with 255 characters... so hypocrit!!), or "we will investigate", but no change at all. Meanwhile, we had to face and accept to be killed by those bots, saying to us "room taken", "spot taken, go away".

After considering that obiously, nobody was there to make the rules respected (and you can follow the historic of my account and see how many times i bot reported in 30 months), after seeing people we kicked from the clan being lvl 75+ in 1 month when we were still fighting to reach lvl 70, we decided to do as everybody do. That's a fault, for sure.

The point is that we are far away to be the most professional cheater you could find on lineage's NA-EU servers, when everybody on siege use programs for autotarget, hide etc... that those players are not worried to get involved in bot-catching, and gets all the benefits from Ncsoft's NA policy against boting.

I was almost not playing for 2 weeks, so i assume it's not a point-control you made on my account, but it's a mass report from an other clan (where people bot also happily) which we are at war with, and which decided to mass report me in order to kill our community. That's the mentality you have created and generated by your lack of consideration to the games/rules. By you, i am talking about NCsoft's NA-EU.

I already talk with all my friend of our community. Most have already decided to stop their accounts (you will soon see ******, *******, *******, ******, *******, *******, ******, ******, ******, *******, ******* etc...). We will keep our community and decide of a new game (and company) on which we can rely on, and can enjoy without making the GM's job ingame and without being driven to cheating because of... necessity to do so if you want to enjoy the end-game contents.

The smartest thing is the evening you banned us, in Imperial Tomb, 1 room downstairs was a bot that we kept on reporting during the last 10 months, which is playing 7/7, 24/24, and which have never been worried reguardless the number of times we petitionned. So great.

As your decision of permanent ban gives no exit, and because of the points i talk before, be sure we will advertise NCsoft's way to think and way to consider their customers on every website we will visit, for free!

Go spam more on channels in game, NCsoft, only your acts count, and you have already created an ugly background community with no returning point.

Have a nice day.

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:22, édité 3 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:16

Response (Will) 05/20/2010 09:15 AM
Hello,

Your claim that the support team does not action those confirmed to be cheating is obviously false as evidence by the termination of this account. This account was not terminated as a result of a "mass petition." As a part of the random patrolling by the support team, this account, along with 3 other accounts were identified to exhibit behavior consistent with the use of 3rd party applications. Because of this behavior, these accounts were all tested and subsequently confirmed to be cheating.

In regards to the reports you have submitted in the past that you do not believe was addressed appropriately, I can only comment that the support team does in fact investigate all of these reports and when a violation is confirmed, we do take the necessary action. In order to protect potentially innocent accounts from being closed, we take extra caution to make sure that we are 100% confident in the results of the testing process. Again, as you can see, the support team does in fact action those that we confirm to be cheating.

As for the other group that was in a nearby room, I will be happy to check on those characters and if I can confirm they are also in violation of the User Agreement, I will be more than happy to remove them from the service. However, in order to do so, I willneed to know the character names so I can check into them.

If your friends choose to leave Lineage II simply because the support team is doing our job, then that's what they must do. The support team is not going to stop actioning those that cheat in Lineage II.

Regards,
Will
Lineage II Team Lead

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Jeu 20 Mai 2010, 17:20, édité 1 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty

Customer (Nico ) 05/20/2010 09:33 AM
Taking action on every petition?
I got plenty of examples that bots can go ahead weeks after weeks without being worried. And i'm not the only one. As foretold, the funniest is that a guy reported for months was still running 1 room after mine's, 7/7 and 24/24.

The hypocrisis you show is the same mentionned every day on the official message boards on website.

During 2 years i hoped you could make your job and clean the game. Then i did as everybody. And the fact our small community is destroyed when so many big clans with 85+ and subs 80x80x80 are cheating every siege with "radar", "hide" and other pvp programms are just proof of total misunderstand of the game, the respect and the way the server have came awfull NCsoft shows.

Our euros will be better invested on any other company. You wana ban? Then ban on each petitions you'll get, and merge the servers to a sole one. Don't need more than 10 minutes IG to see hundreds of bots running catacomb. And you talk about fair control?

I deserve to be banned as i cheated. But you're the hypocrit pointing cheating when programs rule the game (i expected too long and hoped too long the things will change).
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mai 2010, 17:47

Customer (Nico ) 05/21/2010 07:05 AM
Good afternoon,

To be honnest, none in our community wants the game end like that. So, if there is any chance to change where the things have done, please tell me what to do to get unban those accounts and save our community on Lineage2.

Please advise if there is a way or if we shall consider to rebuilt our community and start entertaining "somewhere" else.
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mai 2010, 17:48

Response (Will) 05/21/2010 09:43 AM
Hello,

The decision to terminate the account is final and not up for review.

NCsoft cannot allow this type of activity within the game for any reason or at any time. Our goal has always been to provide a fair and safe gaming environment and cannot permit these types of activities in Lineage II.

This action has been thoroughly reviewed and I maintain absolute confidence in the conclusion that was reached.

The account will remain permanently closed and is not eligible for reactivation.

At this time we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination will be closed without response.

Regards,
Will
Lineage II Team Lead
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mai 2010, 17:48

Customer (Nico) 05/21/2010 10:21 AM
I have already given my point of view about NCsoft's NA behavior and customer care's skills, and advised what i
will do about it.

Let's end on your sentence :"Our goal has always been to provide a fair and safe gaming environment" which definitely shows how hypocrit NCSOFT NA-EU have always been.
Should you ban every cheaters on official servers the population of those would drop of 80%... so mass petition has became your only criteria to ban, which has droven worst the lack of respect that can be found on your servers.

Thus if no communication is possible, we'll be glad to spend euros on an healthier company. Farewell.

Dernière édition par Rhaegor le Ven 21 Mai 2010, 17:53, édité 2 fois
Rhaegor
Gurney Halleck
Rhaegor

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mai 2010, 17:51

Voilà, la page Lineage II est tournée avec ce dernier message.

Le forum reste pour l'instant à votre convenance, si j'en ai l'utilité, je verrai comment nous arrangerons un espace à chaque jeu (si les Fremens existent toujours sur Franz et qu'il y a un réel besoin de forum).

Je continuerai à poster quelques messages pour vous tenir au courant de ce que je vais faire, s'il y en a qui sont intéressés, je vous invite à y participer car je ne prendrai pas la peine longtemps de "m'écouter écrire".

Vous pourrez, au pire, avoir des nouvelles de ma vieille carcasse sur Skype ^^
Siparu/Separla
Gardien de Chenil
Siparu/Separla

Masculin

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mai 2010, 20:45

quel bande de cons... Ca sent la fin de L2 pour moi aussi.... On se trouve un nouveau jeu et pis c marre... We keep in touch
Contenu sponsorisé

Talk with NCSOFT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Talk with NCSOFT   Talk with NCSOFT Icon_minitime

Talk with NCSOFT
Page 1 sur 1